- Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
- Grade: galvanized steel coil
- Thickness: 0.02mm-6.5mm
- Place of Origin: Tianjin, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: HBIS, ANSTEEL, BAOSTEEL, HANSTEEL
- Model Number: ASTM A653, JIS G3301
- Type: Steel Coil
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Container Plate
- Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate
- Width: 100mm-1500mm, 100mm-1500mm
- Length: as demand
- type: galvanized steel coil
- standard: JIS , ASTM, DIN, EN, GB
- zinc coating: Z40-Z475
- surface processing: zero spangle, regular spangle and big spangle, anti-fingerprint
- inspection: BV, SGS, etc.
- certificate: ISO, MTC
- thickness: 0.02mm-6.5mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export standard package : wooden box or be required; The inner size of container is below: 20 ft GP:5.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.18m(high) about 24-26 CBM
40 ft GP:11.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.72m(high)about 68 CBM
if quantity is large more than 100 tons, we can ship by bulk ship, the sea freight cost would be less than container
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
galvanized steel coil
3.Length: in coil(4-5 tons per coil)
4.Technique: hot dipped galvanized
Basic informations of galvanized steel coil
ASTM JIS EN DIN GB
SGCC, SGHC, DC01/02/03/04, DX51D, DX52D, DX53D, DX54D
Weight per coil
40g/m2 to 275g/m2
zero spangle, regular spangle or big spangle
covered with water proof film,tied up by steel strap,wooden pallet underneath
As per customer’s requirement
8500 tons per week with 4 production lines
procedure of galvanized steel coil
A typical hot-dip galvanizing line operates as follows:
• Steel is cleaned using a caustic solution. This removes oil/grease, dirt, and paint.
• The caustic cleaning solution is rinsed off.
• The steel is pickled in an acidic solution to remove mill scale.
• The pickling solution is rinsed off.
• A flux, often zinc ammonium chloride is applied to the steel to inhibit oxidation of the cleaned surface upon exposure to air. The flux is allowed to dry on the steel and aids in the process of the liquid zinc wetting and adhering to the steel.
• The steel is dipped into the molten zinc bath and held there until the temperature of the steel equilibrates with that of the bath.
• The steel is cooled in a quench tank to reduce its temperature and inhibit undesirable reactions of the newly-formed coating with the atmosphere
applications of galvanized steel coil
Roofing and walling; safety barriers;handrails;consumer appliances and automotive body parts. One common use is in metal pails.
Galvanised steel is also used in most heating and cooling duct systems in buildings .
Advantages of Galvanized steel coil
Zinc protects steel in two ways. First, it is highly resistant to rust; iron, a major component ofsteel, reacts very easily with oxygen and moisture and will eventually disintegrate. The layer of zinc on the surface prevents those elements from reaching the steel so quickly. It also develops a patina — a layer of zinc oxides, salts, and other compounds — that offers further protection. Zinc is also extremely durable and scratch resistant, and has a satiny appearance that many find attractive.
The outer layer also protects the steel by acting as a "sacrificial layer." If, for some reason, rust does take hold on the surface of galvanized steel, the zinc will get corroded first. Even in areas where the surface is scratched or damaged, the surrounding zinc will still corrode before thesteel does. The lifespan of galvanized steel varies, but industrial steel with a 3.9 mil (0.0039 inches or 0.09906 mm) thick coating can last more than 70 years without maintenance under average conditions.
Pictures of galvanized steel coil
PACKAGING AND INVENTORY VIEW OF GALVANIZED STEEL COIL
Company name: Tianjin Haohongweiye Steel Co.,Ltd